Linda Rose Lingerie
Owner Linda Randell says – Running a retail shop has changed considerably during the last 15 years of trading. What makes a visit to the shop so unique and special is the incredible team spirit and passion that we all have at Linda Rose Lingerie. My Facebook and Google reviews probably best sum up the experience that we offer and how special we make our customers feel.
Shops generally all talk about offering excellent customer service, however I have found on my own personal shopping trips that this just isn’t happening to a high enough standard. These are just some of the things we do in the boutique to create great service:
- Create a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Always offer refreshing drinks to customers.
- Make gentlemen shopping with their women feel very welcome.
- Expert fittings for customers with specific requirements i.e. Mastectomy fitting, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and different types of Dementia. As well as bra fitting customers in a wheel chair.
- Special events & later opening on selected evenings.
The choice of brands and the collections are of course so important to success. By keeping both money-savvy and using my eye for style, I have really managed to curate a collection which is unique.
I commit to my chosen charities too and have raised money for Breast Cancer Care. We also fundraise for Menstruation packs for girls, so they can go to school. This year our customers have donated many bras, which we have sent to The Gambia.